Skip to content
- Try making an open-faced quesadilla using any type of flat bread.
- Sprinkle with your kiddo's favorite cheese, or a combination of cheeses.
- Toast until the cheese has melted.
- Add a dusting of Zaatar (i.e. a common Middle Eastern spice that contains thyme and sumac, both of which are highly antimicrobial, as well as sesame seeds).
- Trust me on this one; your kids will love this!
- Parents: You can also try sprinkling Zaatar on apples for a refreshing snack. I know it sounds weird, but don't knock it until you've tried it! I personally like using Granny Smith apples the best! 🙂