Skip to content
- Use a mortar and pestle, or the back of a large spoon, to thoroughly muddle / mash 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic.
- Mix with 1-1.5 cups of organic full-fat yogurt.
- Add 1-2 tsp of lemon juice, ¼ Tbsp of tahini, salt, and fresh or dried mint / oregano / thyme to taste.
- Voila! You have a delicious savory yogurt side that pairs well with any meal, and kids will love it too!
- You can also use this as a veggie dipping sauce for other immune supportive and antimicrobial snacks, such as broccoli, cauliflower, baby carrots, green onions, radishes, and bell peppers! 🙂